FRUKT were tasked to help inspire and engage consumers from pan-European markets with Foot Locker’s key summer styles.
Having outlined an overarching content strategy for Foot Locker, spanning both integration and bespoke creation, this brief served as the perfect opportunity to kick things off.
Enter Kyra TV - YouTube channel and arguably the world’s foremost youth-orientated fashion entity - home to the multi-award-winning streetwear show PAQ, dubbed the “Top Gear for Fashion”.
We’d identified PAQ as an ideal partner for Foot Locker, boasting a highly relevant and engaged audience as part of their uniquely transparent model that offers overt but authentic brand integration and creative collaboration.
FRUKT challenged the PAQ boys to each create product-centric video look-books that represent their creative interpretation of what summer rotation means to them. The independent responses saw travels from Richmond Park to Greenwich Tunnel, from Paris to Rome and back to London wear key influencers from across Europe crowned the winner.
To supplement and build out from the master episode that lives on YouTube, we created additional bitesize content deliverables for use on Foot Locker channels:
· 1 x full length PAQ episode on YouTube (29 minutes)
Foot Locker content
· 1 x cut down trailer video (15-30 seconds)
· 4 x talent digital lookbooks (60 seconds each)
· 1 x longer form edit (2 mins)
· 1 x shorter form edit (60 seconds)
· 1 x Instagram story teaser video (10-15 seconds)
· 36 x stills
Foot Locker Brand Integration:
· All content presented ‘In partnership with Foot Locker’
· Animated front tile including Foot Locker logo on YouTube content
· Branded mid-roll utilising talent from the show (30 sec duration)
· Authentic product integration where agreed
“Great info and strong results. A fantastic turnaround for an amazingly exciting project! I would like to take this opportunity to thank the whole team at FRUKT for a such great collaboration on this project. You guys have been amazing to work with.“